What does it take to grow, together?
How is it possible to overcome the obstacles that come with marriage if "you don't know what you don't know?"
Spend the day learning about the forces at work in your marriage and how to use those forces to work with--and not against--your partner. Guest speakers David and Caron Loveless (youlivetrue.com) will share from their own personal stories, teaching how to join your self-awareness with your God-awareness that leads to more lasting breakthroughs in your marriage story.
- Time & Date: Saturday, April 28th, from 9am-4pm
- Location: At the Restoration 1894 event space on the Historic Liberty Square, 1 East Kansas St, Liberty, MO 64068. (Directions Here)
- Cost: $25 per couple (includes admission to event, workshop materials, snacks)
- Lunch: There are 8 locally owned restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance of Restoration 1894. Attendees will be given 90 minutes to go have lunch together at an assigned time in-between workshop sessions.
Questions? Send an email to Justin.Talley@shoalcreek.org.
Shoal Creek Community Church is sponsoring this Transforming Marriage Workshop. If you'd like to find out more about Shoal Creek, please check us out online.
- $25 – Participant (Paying)
- $0 – Participant (Accompanying/Non-Paying)