Student Family Royals Game Night
July 20th, 2018
If you have a 6th-12th grader in your family, please join us for a student family trip to the Royals game on Friday July 20th vs Minnesota Twins. We have 30 DISCOUNTED tickets available at $10/ticket on a first come, first serve basis.
Things to Know:
- We'll meet at 5:45pm, and leave from the back parking lot at 6pm to make it to the stadium for 7:15pm first pitch.
- This game is a "Buck Night", so hotdogs, small bags of peanuts and small soft drinks are $1 each--yay!
- This game is also a "Fireworks Friday", so we will stay after the game concludes to watch a really cool fireworks show.
- You must register and pay to get one of the limited discounted tickets.
If you have any questions, send and email to Justin.Talley@shoalcreek.org.
Eagle Lake Day Camp
July 30th - August 3rd, 2018
Eagle Lake Camps is coming to Shoal Creek!
We’re partnering to bring life-on-life ministry through counselor relationships in the midst of an exciting camp experience. Inflatables, eurobungy, gaga ball and other high-energy activities are only the beginning. Flyers with all the details available at the Information Center.
- Dates: July 30 - August 3, 2018
- Ages: 7 - 12
- Length: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm
- Cost: $200 (Partial & full scholarships available)
Register online at eaglelakecamps.com/ShoalCreek $25 due at registration.
Contact: Alyssa Sanders - email@example.com
The Shoal Creek Cup 2018-men’s golf (or a reasonable facsimile there of!) outing
September 14th - September 17th, 2018
The Shoal Creek Cup is a golfing event for men at Bella Vista, AR. Using a Ryder Cup format two teams compete over 3 days for the heralded Shoal Creek Cup. Competition starts Saturday morning Sept 15. The event is comprised of 90 holes of golf, 36 Saturday, 36 Saturday and 18 on Monday.
Players range in ability from not much to pretty good. The average golfing attending the Shoal Creek Cup will break 100 occasionally for 18 holes! The cost is around $400 for the weekend and includes dinner Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as lodging as well as golf fees. Exact cost is determined once housing is secured.
Traditionally some players play a practice round on Friday afternoon and then gather for dinner Friday evening for the team reveal and pairings for the next day are announced. Contact Greg Rogers to participate in the practice round.
Transportation to and from Bella Vista is arranged closer to the event and many players will carpool down to AR.
There is a $50 non-refundable deposit to secure a spot. You can pay using a credit card here or give Greg Rogers your deposit.
There are 24 spots available. Priority will be given to Shoal Creek attenders and their friends. Legacy players will have a chance to join on a space available basis after June 15.
September 16th - September 30th, 2018
Help us get to know you as you get to know us.
Whether you're new to Shoal Creek or been coming for years, this 3-session experience will help you...
- Ask your questions in a casual and comfortable setting.
- Discover the “whys” behind Shoal Creek.
- Get to know key people and places around Shoal Creek.
- Gain critical insight to keys to the spiritual journey.
Three Sundays in a row, from 10:45am to 12:00pm. Free childcare for children in 5th grade and below available in our Zones.
Comments from previous participants:
- "Answered a lot of my questions."
- "Gave me a sense of direction on my path with Shoal Creek."
- "Very informing. Found lots of info that I did not know I 'needed' to know."
- "I liked it because it gave a one on one feeling. It made me realize the people on stage and you all are human too."